Mon, May 03|
A Beginner's Guide to Intuitive Eating (IN-PERSON)
In-Studio Attendance - Join this live Masterclass in person to learn how to ditch diets & find peace in your body!
Time & Location
May 03, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Theracopia, 54 Central St, Southborough, MA 01745, USA
About the Event
You are registering for the IN-PERSON option. You will receive a ticket after registration that you will be required to present upon arrival to the studio. In-studio seating is limited. Tickets will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
I hope you're excited about this amazing Masterclass, where you will:
- Discover the true dangers of dieting and why Intuitive Eating (IE) is different. What is it and can it really help you?
- Learn how food rules are weighing you down and how you can FINALLY jump off the diet hamster wheel and start playing by your own rules.
- Understand what it means to feel "food and body free" (and why they must co-exist).
- What is a positive body image? And how do you get it?
During this live Master Class, we will dive deep into 2 main areas of Intuitive Eating - Food Freedom & Body Freedom.
- How & Why to Break Up With Dieting
- Benefits & Principles of Intuitive Eating
- No Stress...Eating Should Be Easy!
- Overcoming Food Fears
- Breaking Down Body Image Beliefs
- 3 Step Method to a Better Body Image
- Re-Connecting to Your Humanness
- Overcoming Objectification
6:45 pm: All participants arriving or logging into Zoom
7:00 pm: Prompt event start!
8:30 pm: Event wrap up
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm: OPTIONAL Q&A portion
Beginner's Guide to IE
2-Hour Virtual Master Class - In-Studio Seating!